Access and Inclusion
Access and Inclusion Swimming Lessons
Our centre prides itself on providing aquatic programs to suit our diverse community. Providing opportunities to people with disabilities as well as people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Access and Inclusion swimming lessons are based on the GOswim program that promotes water safety and personal development. In addition to assisting in transitioning students into our more mainstream aquatic classes.
Classes are designed to work with each student’s ability, not their disability. We intentionally provide aquatic programs to help students achieve this outcome.
This program adopts an educational approach and provides aquatic outcomes to ensure access and inclusion to all people regardless of:
- Chronic condition
- Culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds (CALD)
Windyhill GOswim Membership Prices
|Swimming lesson||All year round||$19.30 weekly|
|Suspension||Minimum 2 weeks and maximum 6 weeks||
|Cancellations||30 days notice||N/A|
GOswim Membership Benefits
- Easy and affordable - $19.30 per week (initial $20 administration fee per family), our direct debit system makes it easy to manage and affordable.
- Year-round unrestricted access - Students have unrestricted access to aquatic areas.
- Weekly lessons - Enjoy weekly swimming lessons throughout the year for 48 weeks.
- Ongoing enrolment - Preventing the need to re-enrol each term and offering your preferred lesson time.
- Splash App - Communicate and stay in touch with your child's progression, learning activities and outcomes.
- 4-weeks FREE family swim access over summer. Plus, 1-week holiday swim program – either Fast Track or Water Safety program.
Keep up to date with what's going on at Windy Hill Swim School by checking our weekly planner