Swimming Lessons for Adults
Windy Hill Fitness Centre's GOswim program for adults provides water safety and stroke development lessons tailored to meet your swimming capabilites. You will develop skills to ensure complete comfort and confidence when participating in aquatic activities inside and beyond our aquatic facilites.
Swimming lessons for adults will enhance the opportunity for you to gain meaningful and enjoyable learning outcomes. Lessons will improve your level of aquatic knowledge, skill and comprehension for safer participation in, on and around water.
The GOswim adult program is designed for adults and teens 16 years and over. They are held at Windy Hill Fitness Centre in our Learn to Swim swimming pool with one teacher per six students for a greater tailored experience.
Each swimming lesson will run for 30 minutes and are delivered by a professional and fully accredited learn to swim teacher, within a safe and encouraging environment. You're sure to feel comfortable and confident in our family friendly, social environment.
Windyhill GOswim Membership Prices
|Swimming lesson||All year round||$19.30 weekly|
|Suspension||Minimum 2 weeks and maximum 6 weeks||
|Cancellations||30 days notice||N/A|
GOswim Membership Benefits
- Easy and affordable - $19.30 per week (initial $20 administration fee per family), our direct debit system makes it easy to manage and affordable.
- Year-round unrestricted access - Students have unrestricted access to aquatic areas.
- Weekly lessons - Enjoy weekly swimming lessons throughout the year for 48 weeks.
- Ongoing enrolment - Preventing the need to re-enrol each term and offering your preferred lesson time.
- Splash App - Communicate and stay in touch with your child's progression, learning activities and outcomes.
- 4-weeks FREE family swim access over summer. Plus, 1-week holiday swim program – either Fast Track or Water Safety program.
Keep up to date with what's going on at Windy Hill Swim School by checking our weekly planner
FAQs Expand all
What are the benefits of learning to swim?
Adult swim lessons are not just for adults who don’t know how to swim. Our classes offer a range of benefits when you’re in the water.
- Improved confidence in the water
- Increase swim stroke development
- Improved survival ability
- Correct swimming techniques
- Cardiovascular and resistance-based exercise
- Improved joint range of motion
- Improved strength and overall fitness
Why is it important to learn to swim as an adult?
We provide you with adult swimming lessons designed to cater for all abilities and cultural backgrounds. Learning to swim as an adult is just as important as learning to swim as a child.
No matter your age, where you're from or what level your current swimming capabilities are at, our adult swimming lessons will help you improve your swimming and water safety abilities.
Learning to swim is also a great form of exercise and will enhance your health, fitness and quality of life. Adult swimming lessons will allow you to lead a happier and healthier lifestyle.