Meet The Trainer
◾️Meet the Trainer - Rikki Flanders ◾️
- Trained clients from first time gym users to seasoned athletes.
- Worked in training and mentoring other fitness instructors, coordinating programs and managing the Health Club at Windy Hill Fitness Centre.
- Now focusing on drawing upon her experience to focus on her true passion, her very own personal training business - “Strength For You”.
- Additionally Rikki has competed in the sport of powerlifting since 1998. She is an Aus team member and a Commonwealth and National gold medallist. Rikki is nothing if not ambitious and now has her sights set on breaking Australian Masters records!
- Rikki understands that Powerlifting is not for everyone; however, incorporating appropriate strength training has benefits for everyone. Whether you are an athlete, or training for weight loss or general health, strength training will keep you lean and help you maintain a healthy body weight, improve bone density, enhance athletic performance and decrease your likelihood of injury.
Head to Rikki's website before to find out more info on how she can help you!