We are thrilled to announce that Family Swim Nights are back and we have six events scheduled at Windy Hill Fitness Centre for this year!
Autism Family Swim and Social Nights are one of the many different activities that Different Journeys coordinates to help empower and support autistic children, teenagers, adults and their families. The intention of the Family Swim Nights program is to gradually expose autistic people to all aspects of the aquatic environment, resulting in familiarisation and empowerment and the potential to participate in regular learn-to-swim classes or simply to enjoy the facilities throughout our regular operating hours.
Following the swimming session, participants are also provided with a delicious bbq dinner.
The next event is Saturday 17th February 2024, 4:00pm to 6:00pm.
- Saturday 17th February 2024, 4:00pm – 6:00pm
- Saturday 16th March 2024, 4:00pm – 6:00pm
- Saturday 20th April 2024, 4:00pm – 6:00pm
- Saturday 14th September 2024, 4:00pm – 6:00pm
- Saturday 19th October 2024, 4:00pm – 6:00pm
- Saturday 16th November 2024, 4:00pm – 6:00pm
Windy Hill, Cnr Brewster and Napier St, Essendon, Victoria
Per person: $10.00 each
Be sure to come on down and join in on all the fun for our first Autism Family Swim and Social Night in 2024!