We are excited to finally announce the re-opening of the Health Club at Windy Hill Fitness Centre.
Following recent announcements made by the state government, the health club will now re-open on Monday 9th November but with strict health and hygiene measures in place.
- The gym will only be available for individual training by booking through the BlueFit Health Club App.
- The gym will be restricted to 20 people per 45-minute sessions at any one time.
- Group fitness and small group training classes will be reduced to 10 people in line with government restrictions.
- Bookings are available 7 days in advance through the BlueFit Health Club app which you can download by clicking the link below.
- You must train with a towel and wipe down equipment after use.
- Changing room facilities will be limited and water fountains will be closed.
- Strict social distancing & hygiene measures must be adhered to.
- For more information about the measures now in place view our re-open video below.
- The facility will be available for Health Club members only for the time being.
- You must wear an appropriate face mask within our facility unless you’re performing strenuous exercise.
To book into a session you will need to reactivate your membership. If you do not wish to return right now, we will continue to keep your membership on hold. Please note due to restrictions in place we are restricting usage to members only until restrictions are further eased.
If you are not a member of the facility yet but would like to join please CLICK HERE.
Members will receive an email inviting them to the Mywellness system in the next 24 hours. This will BlueFit Health Club app before will get an email in the next 48 hours to invite you to mywellness. If you are experiencing any issues accessing the app please click here.
Leisure facilities play an important role in the health and wellbeing of the community and we’re excited to have them re-opening.